Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dummies Sunday Mind Dump

  • "God for Dummies" is off and running.  I always enjoy teaching with Jason. 
  • I don't have final numbers yet but from various text messages it sounds like CCC Madras was above 200 for week 2.  Yea God!
  • I have a report from this weekend's "Big Fix" in my inbox.  I have heard some great stories - I'll share them later this week in a post.
  • This is a big week for next steps on the building part of "Chapter 2".  Pray for me - two big meetings.
  • Talked to some people that were at Community Christian Madras last week and were surprised how good it was.  One said "It really was just like being at Sharpsburg... without you spitting."  If you live on that side of town give it a try - tell your friends.
  • Get ready to be challenged over the next few weeks as we paint pictures of God as the Bible says He really is.  Pray about who you should invite there will be many chances in this series for your friends to hear the message of grace.
  • Baseball gets kicked off tonight and I can hardly wait.  I plan on going to Turner Field tomorrow night to see Tommy Glavine back on the home side of the field.
  • It's very cool to be able to say we have room in each of our 5 services for you and your friends to attend.  Bring them on.

No comments: