Monday, October 20, 2008

Stuff in my head for the last week

I haven’t had much time for blogging lately.  I have some things that I would like to write about but haven’t had the chance.  Maybe this week.   Anyway here is my weekly run down of stuff from last week.

  • Biggest thing I prayed about and thought about last week was Sunday’s topic in the “Jesus wouldn’t be a Christian” series.  I knew there was almost no way to talk about homosexuality without upsetting a bunch of folks.  Contrary to popular belief upsetting people is not something I look forward to doing.  Thanks to those of you who prayed for me.
  • The election is winding down.  John McCain should be like this all the time.  If he showed that personality in debates he would win by a wide margin.
  • This combines our current series and the election. 
  • Wow this is depressing. 90%!
  • Christianity taught by an atheist
  • Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.  Our team is putting the plans together for another multi-site Thanksgiving meal.  And we have plans in place to help a lot of people at Christmas as well.  Pray.
  • Andrew Marshall (one of the video guys on our staff) has started blog where he will be posting some of our video stuff. In addition to that if you go to his blog you’ll find other “interesting” stuff that is all Andrew.

No comments: