Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This

First, I apologize to those of you who were disappointed that I didn’t post “stuff in my head” for the last few weeks.  Second, I can’t promise I will do that on a regular basis.  So I’m creating a new irregular post called THIS.

  • A church had a store opening near it that it didn’t agree with morally.  They decided to do this.
  • Loved this version of Amazing Grace
  • By making this change Facebook now owns everything you ever posted. hmmmm
  • This is a great idea except for the fact that eventually they would figure out how to turn it around and use it on you
  • I saw this a few years ago and forgot it.  Someone sent it to me again and I just love the story.
  • My friends know that I collect what I affectionately call “Jesus Junk.”  This belongs in a whole other category.
  • This may be longer than some of you will want to read.  It talks in detail about spiritual attitudes in Europe.  The USA tends to follow the trend of Europe by one generation. It could predict our spiritual future unless we turn the tide.
  • If love creative music videos.  I loved this.
  • While I wouldn’t agree with this stimulus it is better than the one that was approved.
  • This was my favorite Super Bowl Ad
  • Hall of Fame basketball coach Kay Yow died recently and she shared this at her own funeral.

4 comments:

Adam said...

So you mean that Christians are not supposed to just try and ban things we dont like? Freaky!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that the "Dream Church" had more traditional "church stuff" than CCC? It even looks like a church!

Ed said...

All good "Jesus Junk" has some traditional leanings.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Kay Yow link. Cindy and I had almost given up on a couple we hang out with.

Go NC State Wolfpack!!